There’s coming a disgusting point in every person’s life when they literally have to start acting like an adult. Your parents aren’t supporting you anymore, you’re out of College, you have to go out, get a job, and be … responsible (vomit). Well, I’m sorry. I’m not prepared for it, I don’t feel like I want to, and I refuse. I don’t want to be an adult because what’s the point? The world has enough adults in it already and they all seem miserable.
So, if it’s all the same to everyone, I’d like to not be an adult. I’d like to do whatever I want, whenever I want and not have to answer for jack shit. I don’t want to live life according to society. So, folks, I’m 23 and I refuse to be an adult. Thanks, bye.
Here are the 25 reasons I’m simply not ready to be an adult:
- Because bills just aren’t my jam, sorry.
- Because I don’t want to come home and not see my dog, who luckily still lives with my parents.
- Because jobs are just really boring and I don’t wanna, thanks.
- Because waking up anytime before 10 a.m. should be fucking illegal.
- Because I feel like no one actually taught me how to be an adult.
- Because I have no idea what the whole tax thing is all about.
- Because every job requires 30 years of experience and I’m 23.
- Because making actual decisions just seems like too much work.
- Because I don’t want to find time for a social life, I want to have a social life.
- Because I still spend money as if I actually have it.
- Because the taught of having responsibilities makes me naseous.
- Because I have no idea how to do laundry.
- Because nobody actually has any idea what they’re doing and I don’t want to be one of those people.
- Because I don’t want to turn into my mother.
- Because adults seems boring as fuck.
- Because Netflix is the most important thing in my life.
- Because I still rely on my mom for way too much.
- Because I can barely take care of myself.
- Because I’m too blessed to be so fucking stressed.
- Because adult relationships and commitment actually makes me gag.
- Because I’m expected to do things and no thanks.
- Because my mom still makes the best food and I don’t want to live off of ramen.