AirBnB and LEGO in a joint venture are offering a group of builders the chance to do the unthinkable. The group will be granted the chance to stay overnight and build a LEGO House composed of over 25 million of the miniature bricks in Billund, Denmark.
Everything from the furniture, to the waterfall bed, and even the cat will be created entirely from LEGO’s.
In order to enter the competition, entrants have to describe in detail the one thing they would build if they had an infinite supply of LEGO by 11:59p.m. on Nov. 16. The prize for the winner you ask?
An overnight stay at the house along with three guests, and also a chance to release their design with the help of Design Manager Specialist of LEGO, Jamie Berard.
The house rules are quite simple:
- Play is mandatory
- Adults are advised to wear LEGO-proof slippers at all times.
- If there’s anything you miss in your bedroom, feel free to build it yourself.
- The bed is so comfy, you might need a brick separator in the morning.
- If 25 million bricks aren’t enough, a real LEGO moulding machine is installed in the lobby.
- We know you’re looking for that one rare brick, but please refrain from diving into the LEGO pool.
- No night at the LEGO house would be complete without BRICKfast in bed.
- State of the art home security: just throw some bricks on the floor before leaving!
Don’t walk around barefoot in this house.