If last month’s shopping sprees didn’t hurt your pockets, this month is guaranteed to…just not as much as it usually would thanks to Best Buy.
The electronics store is running a three day sale on Apple products starting Thursday, December 7 through Saturday, December 9.
The sale specifically features deals on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs, and accessories, with the best deals as listed below.
- Trade in your iPhone for up to an iPhone X in store and get a Best Buy $250 gift card
(Note that only select iPhone devices apply, and you can check your trade-in value here.)
- Up to $200 off on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus if you activate a monthly installment plan
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (latest model) for $849.99 (usually $999.99)
- iPad mini 4 for $274.99 (usually $399.99)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (latest model) for $2,599.99 (usually $2,799.99)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air (latest model) for $874.99 (usually $999.99)
- 27-inch iMac (latest model) for $2,099.99 (usually $2,299.99)
- Beats by Dr. Dre wireless over-the-ear headphones for $189.99 (usually $379.99)
- Logitech Slim Combo Keyboard case for 12.9-inch iPad Pro for $74.99 (usually $149.99)
The best deal seems to be that of the iPhone X which is regularly marked at a hefty price over $1,000.
[via The Verge]