People with children often find themselves with a need for some childcare. Totally normal. However, one family request has gotten some special attention. Especially since it seems like they are looking for a person who probably doesn’t exist.
Here are their requirements:
- “We are looking for a highly qualified nanny who has a degree in child psychology..”
- “No children of their own and a minimum of 15 years of nannying experience”
- “Our children are home-schooled and require constant attention and supervision, even when they with their teachers”
- “We’d prefer our nanny to eat with the children at every meal”
- “The candidate must be willing to work six day a week, 7am to 8pm”
- “Ideally our nanny will be trained in self-defense”
Essentially, they want a babysitter, and bodyguard who has no personal life whatsoever. While the list does contain a great many requirements, it also has some pers. If you’re a traveler you won’t mind being moved between their four homes in Atlanta, London, Cape Town, and Barbados. The family is also providing that your meals be cooked by a Michelin Chef. And, your yearly salary will 100,000 euros, ($128,000), which could be used to drown your tears.