Wolves’ Adama Traore has said he is “very close” to signing for Real Madrid. The Morocco international winger came in from the cold at Molineux last season, scoring 10 goals and making 15 assists as they won promotion back to the Premier League.,
The “adama traore” is a player that has been linked to Real Madrid. He is the current captain of Wolves and has also played for Barcelona and Monaco in his career.
The transfer window in the summer was unlike any other. Check out all of the significant signings and see how we evaluated them. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
TOP STORY: Traore wants to join Real Madrid
According to El Nacional, Adama Traore is prepared to quit Wolverhampton Wanderers and has asked his agency to explore a transfer to LaLiga.
Despite having graduated from Barcelona’s junior system, the 25-year-old winger has apparently indicated a desire to play at the Santiago Bernabeu, and his agency has already contacted Real Madrid about a possible transfer.
Traore had a successful 2019-20 season in the Premier League, with a streak of performances that drew interest from Liverpool and other clubs. Wolves, though, are willing to pay as little as £18 million from another club to secure his services despite a slump in form over the last two seasons.
While a move to Barcelona is feasible, it may be contingent on the Blaugrana’s success in luring Manchester City’s Ferran Torres.
Due to the club’s €1.4 billion debt, Xavi Hernandez will have to be more cautious in his acquisitions, albeit the revelation of Traore’s desire to play for Real Madrid may put any interest from Camp Nou to rest.
– FC 100: Where do strikers Ronaldo and Mbappe rank? – LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
15:23 UTC: Jurgen Klopp has said that he is unconcerned about Mohamed Salah’s future at Liverpool, despite speculations connecting the Egyptian attacker with a transfer to Barcelona.
Salah’s current contract at Anfield expires in June 2023, and he has previously said that he wants to continue at the club, but that his future “is not in my hands.”
Salah expressed his wish to stay with an Egyptian broadcaster, but said it was up to the management to address his contractual issue. The 29-year-old also expressed his delight that Xavi was interested in him.
In a press conference on Monday, Klopp addressed the subject, saying, “You know what he’s about.” We’re having a conversation. Extending a contract with a player like Mo isn’t something you do over a cup of tea in the afternoon and come to an agreement, but that is perfectly common.
“There’s nothing more I can say. I can only mention a few things since the rest is clearly not for the public, but I’m not sure whether he gave the interview in English or if it was translated [incorrectly] and came in English, which is a problem we’ve seen in the previous few days again. Mo is great, and I am fine; I believe that we all know what we want, and that things like this take time.”
14:57 UTC: What will the interim manager of Manchester United bring to the table?
14:16 UTC: Former United States international Chris Armas is being considered for a position on Ralf Rangnick’s staff, according to sources informed ESPN’s Rob Dawson.
Armas, who most recently served as the head coach of Toronto FC, would need a work visa before moving to Old Trafford.
Rangnick has been given permission to select a “limited number” of his own coaching staff to work with Mike Phelan and Kieran McKenna, who were both members of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s backroom staff.
14:03 UTC: According to The Athletic, Arsenal forward Folarin Balogun will leave the club on loan in January.
Balogun, who has only played twice for the first squad this season, has 16 goals in 12 games for the young team in all competitions.
The striker wants to play first-team football and could move on a temporary basis, but the Gunners will need to keep him around because Eddie Nketiah and Alexandre Lacazette are both expected to leave on free transfers in the summer, while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could be playing for Gabon at the Africa Cup of Nations in January.
13.22 a.m. GMT: Arsenal are reportedly interested in acquiring Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
Rabiot, 26, has fallen down the Turin pecking order, and his contract ends in 2023, therefore the club is open to bids.
The former PSG player has been linked with a transfer to the Premier League, with Newcastle being one of the clubs interested, but Arsenal is also interested.
Norwich right-back, 12.58 GMT Max Aarons will not stay with the club for long, as he is being watched by some of Europe’s elite teams.
Aarons, 21, has been pursued by Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, and Barcelona, but now you can add AS Roma to the list.
According to Calciomercato, Roma has negotiated a loan agreement with him that includes the option to sign him permanently. Norwich City are struggling in the Premier League this season and may be tempted to sell their young star for €22 million if Jose Mourinho’s side make an offer.
According to The Athletic, Newcastle is pursuing Lille centre-back Sven Botman.
Botman, 21, joined Lille for €8 million in 2023 from Ajax and helped the French team win Ligue 1 the previous season. The Netherlands U-21 international had previously been linked with Tottenham, but Newcastle’s new Saudi-backed owners may be able to outbid their rivals with a bid of roughly €45 million.
12 p.m. GMT: Tottenham Hotspur might let striker Harry Kane depart in the near future, but how would they live without him?
If Harry Kane leaves Tottenham Hotspur, Mark Donaldson and Janusz Michallik explore how Tottenham is in excellent hands with Son Heung-min.
According to the Sunday Mirror, Real Madrid might be ready to let Eden Hazard depart in January for as little as €25 million, with West Ham and Everton both keen in bringing him back to the Premier League.
Hazard, 30, has endured a string of injuries since joining Real Madrid for €100 million from Chelsea in 2019 and, even when healthy, has played just a supporting role thus far this season under coach Carlo Ancelotti, scoring no goals in ten LaLiga games.
The Belgian international is one of Madrid’s highest-paid players, according to the Mirror, and the club is prepared to take a bargain to get him off their books.
Hazard would leave the Bernabeu on loan in January, with his new team obligated to make a permanent transfer the following summer.
10.46 GMT: AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he wants to remain at the Serie A club for the rest of his career, saying he is “scared” to retire since he is unsure what would happen once he retires.
Ibrahimovic’s contract with the club runs up at the conclusion of the season, but he has no intentions to retire just yet.
“I want to play for as long as I can.” “I’ll keep going as long as I have that adrenaline,” Ibrahimovic said on Sunday on the Italian chat program Che Tempo Che Fa. “Let’s put pressure on Milan to extend my contract, and I aim to remain in Milan for the rest of my life.” I still have goals to pursue, and I’d want to win another Scudetto.
“I’m afraid to quit because I don’t know what will happen after football. We’ll see, but I’d want to keep playing in case I have any regrets.”
Milan defeated bottom-placed Salernitana 2-0 on Saturday to go one point ahead at the top of the Serie A table. Ibrahimovic sat on the bench.
Despite his contract ending in 2023, PSG striker Kylian Mbappe has suggested that he may continue at the club.
Mbappe, 22, said he wants to join Real Madrid this summer after PSG turned down a €200 million proposal, according to ESPN sources, and he may go on a free transfer. The France international, on the other hand, isn’t giving anything away.
Mbappe said of his future on Amazon Prime, “I don’t know.” “I have to take the time today.” It is not simple. In either case, I’ll be playing for a major club.
“[Not leaving] disappointed me at first. But, hey, I’m not playing in the third division; I’m playing for a team that wants to win the Champions League. I am a Parisian, I have a family, and I am happy, as I have always said. I just wanted to learn something new.”
09.38 GMT: Everton stated on Sunday that Marcel Brands has resigned as director of football, adding that manager Rafa Benitez had their “whole support.”
Everton lost 4-1 against Liverpool on Wednesday, extending their losing streak to eight games and dropping them to 16th place in the Premier League, five points above the relegation zone. After the loss, Brands was approached by supporters as he exited the director’s box.
“The owner and board would like to thank Marcel for his three-and-a-half years of service to the club and wish him well in his future,” the club stated in a statement. “In the meanwhile, our manager, Rafa Benitez, will have the full backing of the owner and board of directors.”
09:15 UTC: Inter Milan is interested in FC Zurich defender Becir Omeragic, according to Calciomercato.
Omeragic, 19, has made an impression this season and seems to be on his way to a higher league, with Inter seeking to sign the Switzerland international for a lower cost than some of his colleagues due to their financial position.
08.51 GMT: Gianluigi Donnarumma claims he has no grudges towards Costa Rica’s No. 1 Keylor Navas. Both players are vying for playing time at PSG, and Donnarumma, who was just named goalkeeper of the year, has put an end to rumors of rivalry between the two.
“People have a habit of talking about everything and everything, and they start to envision intricate scenarios as a result. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. However, this is far from the case “Italy’s international footballer informed France Football. “There isn’t a single point of contention. We’re both buddies, and things are going swimmingly between us. Like all the costumes, Keylor and I are close. We’re both really calm and considerate, you know.”
As a free agent, Donnarumma joined PSG from AC Milan in the summer.
08.30 GMT: RB Leipzig has terminated the contract of American head coach Jesse Marsch, who had only been at the club for four months.
Following a run of four losses in a row, the two sides stated on Sunday that they had “mutually decided to part ways.” The decision comes after RB Leipzig’s 2-1 loss to Union Berlin on Friday, which dropped Leipzig to 11th in the Bundesliga. Marsch was unable to play on Friday due to a positive COVID-19 test.
The 48-year-old signed a two-year contract in April and took over from Julian Nagelsmann, who resigned to become coach of Bayern Munich. Leipzig have lost six of their first 14 Bundesliga games and three of their five Champions League matches, prompting club CEO Oliver Mintzlaff to take action in response to their dismal run.
“I hold Jesse Marsch in high respect as a person and as a coach, therefore it was difficult for us to part ways with him,” Mintzlaff said in a statement. “It’s a sad that this arrangement didn’t work out as well as we had intended, and that this step is now required.”
“Unfortunately, the progress we hoped for and the achievements required to meet our season’s objectives were not realized.”
Following RB Leipzig’s loss against Union Berlin, head coach Jesse Marsch was sacked of his responsibilities after just three months in the position, following a poor start to the season.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Adam Brown)
– Despite just having been at Barcelona for a season, El Nacional reports that Memphis Depay is considering quitting the club. According to reports, the 27-year-old attacker feels that previous manager Ronald Koeman was better than Xavi, and that he would now consider offers from all around Europe if they came in. This season, he has eight goals in 15 LaLiga appearances.
– Verona’s €12 million option to make Giovanni Simeone’s move permanent will be activated, according to Nicolo Schira, after the 26-year-outstanding old’s run of form. Simeone, the son of Argentina hero Diego, has scored 11 goals in as many starts in Serie A this season, including a brace in Verona’s 4-3 victory against Venezia on Sunday.
– Dries Mertens has expressed his desire to stay at Napoli beyond this season. The 34-year-old striker’s contract is scheduled to expire at the end of the season, but there has been no discussion of a new agreement to keep him at the club. “There is a renewal clause in favor of Napoli,” he told Sky Italy. “I hope it will be utilized, then let’s see.”
– According to the Athletic, Southampton are likely to sign Willy Caballero, a former Manchester City goalkeeper. Since his contract with Chelsea ended, the 40-year-old has been a free agent, but it now seems like he will return to the Premier League on a short-term deal at St. Mary’s Stadium.
– According to Calciomercato, three Premier League teams are vying for the signing of Juventus midfielder Aaron Ramsey in January. Everton, Leeds United, and Newcastle United are all interested in signing the 30-year-old midfielder, but although Marcelo Bielsa’s Leeds side is just seeking for a loan move, the other teams at the table would be prepared to buy him on a permanent basis. In recent months, the Wales international has been linked with a transfer away from Turin, with the Serie A club wanting to offload him to make room for another midfield signing.
Watch This Video-
- real madrid transfer
- real madrid fc